Process Engineer Job Moog Inc Blacksburgby admin on more than 30 days
Moog Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Process Engineer Blacksburg, VA
- Imagine working alongside people who love tackling difficult and interesting challenges and who respect your contribution to the team.
- Imagine an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and global growth.
- Imagine working for an organization dedicated to helping you live the life you want—inside and outside of work.
in Blacksburg, VA is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Process Engineer to work in a fast paced, team oriented production environment, reporting to Blacksburg Central.
Here is what you can expect in this role:
- You will be a member of a team supporting slip ring production, both in Blacksburg and with our Outsource Vendors.
- As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for the manufacturing process development with a domestic and international team.
- Tasks will involve:
o Creating, contributing, and approving engineering/tool drawings
o Order and support of manufacturing tooling
o Input and approval of assembly work instructions
o Creation and evaluation of labor standards
o Input to facility layouts with a lean focus
o Product transition both internal and to Outsource vendors
o Process audits both internally and with the Outsource vendors
o Continuous improvement activities
- You will review and respond to request for quotes on new orders from the customer base as well as solicit quotes from outside vendors for equipment and services.
- Participate in mechanical and electrical manufacturing design reviews and offer improvement suggestions for manufacturability.
- Off-Site travel domestically and internationally will be required.
- Enforcing and following policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements as they apply such as ITAR
- Providing reports to management on daily, weekly and monthly on performance to schedules and expenditures
- Support technical exchange discussions with internal and external suppliers.
- Cross-training in other areas as needed
- Any other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor or operations manager
Here is what you will need to be considered:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical, manufacturing, or electrical engineering, physics, or a related technical engineering field
- A strong electrical aptitude in test/ inspection combined with mechanical aptitude/ experience in manufacturing processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to change and learn the changes quickly
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze situations and problem solve in a timely manner with a Quality first mentality
- Good oral and written communication skills are a must
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Proven capabilities in understanding and communicating technical aspects of the goods and services being procured
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Here is what preferred education, skills, and experience we are looking for:
- Prior manufacturing experience in an ISO9001 or AS9100 environment
- Prior experience in slip ring technology
- Spanish speaking
You can do this!
Moog is a performance culture that empowers people to achieve great things. Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trust each other to do the right thing. For you, working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
To apply, visit www.moog.com/careers
For further information, please refer official source from Moog Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Moog Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.