Refrigeration Systems Facilities amp Sustainability Analyst Job ALDI Dublinby admin on August 3, 2020
ALDI Jobs 2020 - ALDI call an applicant to fill Refrigeration Systems Facilities Systems & Sustainability Analyst that will be placed in Dublin.
ALDI Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. How can you play a part? By joining our Facilities, Systems & Sustainability team. The team supports sustainability initiatives aimed to minimize our environmental impact including energy efficiency, utility analysis, refrigerant management and renewable energy. Helping us grow can translate into a great move for your career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $72,000/year
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Makes recommendations regarding building operations and controls.
- Completes evaluations of bids for relevant vendors.
- Serves as single point of contact for vendors related to building energy management systems, and automation.
- Prepares and provides reporting to their direct leader on a regular basis to evaluate data trends that should be addressed with service and/or equipment vendors.
- Provides management reporting on common issues, asset retirement and replacement plans, KPIs on service company performance, and cost control initiatives.
- Prepares necessary communication for internal and external business partners related to findings discovered via building automation systems.
- Identifies and communicates new ideas and cost saving opportunities to construct or remodel facilities to minimize long-term maintenance and repair costs.
- Works with government officials, utility companies, and suppliers as needed on specific projects.
- Recommends and coordinates on-going training as necessary with operations.
- Drives building system automation to drive efficiencies and reduce expenses related to all mechanical equipment within store locations.
- Consults with stakeholders and vendor partners regarding building control systems.
- Facilitates the communication between Facilities Managers, Energy Management team, and committee stakeholders.
- Advises on any changes or actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Informs management of recurring issues or when additional team training may be required.
- Optimizes building automation schedules.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities in building operation.
- Creates and maintains department progress reports.
- Creates and maintains records of cost-savings opportunities and measures taken.
- Maintains accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Conducts regular reviews of market pricing for critical trades.
- Utilizes Energy Reports, Leak Reports and other KPI reports identifying non-conformities and takes action to mitigate unnecessary spend.
- Ensures National Real Estate, Procurement, and Energy are notified of any equipment performance and quality concerns that should be evaluated in the tendering process.
- Performs remote spot checks on Preventative Maintenance Services to verify execution is consistent with contractual obligations.
- Supports remote review of asset performance to coordinates and recommends asset disposal and replacements per equipment guidelines, as well as supports warranty management on building and equipment assets.
- Assists in training and developing team members to retain a motivated and professional workforce.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Engineering.
- A minimum of 5+ years in HVAC design, maintenance.
- A minimum of 3+ years in Building Automation & Controls.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems & repair.
- Comprehensive understanding of building controls and automation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel knowledge.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to interpret, and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS FACILITIES SYSTEMS & SUSTAINABILITY ANALYST DUBLIN, OH, USA, 43017
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.