Direct Support Manager - Seneca County (Tiffin OH) Job CRSI Tiffinby admin on more than 30 days
CRSI Jobs 2020 - CRSI offer an opportunity to fill Direct Support Manager - Seneca County (Tiffin, OH) that will be placed in Tiffin.
CRSI Recruitment 2020Description :
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for the overall management of the home with emphasis on providing a ‘homelike” environment to the individuals residing in the home. Based on each consumer’s Individual Plan, the Support Manager will coordinate implementation with consumers to help meet their various social, physical, and psychological needs. Ensure that operates under the current standards and regulations established by DODD Medicaid (Title XIX), and other authorities that may dictate standards of operation including programming, consumer safety, and staff training and employment requirements. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of the interdisciplinary team, provide assistance in planning and implementation of the person centered services/outcomes for each consumer per the individual’s plan, communicate progress made by the consumers related to these services/outcomes, establish and maintain professional relationships with all members of the team, ensure the welfare and safety of each consumer at all times.
- Coordinate and monitor the overall operation of the Residential Home, to include but not limited to staff supervision, on-call responsibilities after normal business hours, including nights and weekends, coordination of all activities, and maintenance of home. Schedule appropriate levels of staff supervision as required by consumers Individual Plan.
- Ensure all required reports, documentation, and record keeping are thoroughly completed and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with all trainings, in-services, and employment requirements.
- Ensure agency policies and procedures are followed at all times and, when warranted, ensure timely delivery of disciplinary action.
- Provide recommendations for hiring and developing employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have strong communication, writing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to use discretion and make independent decisions based on good judgment. Must possess good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Must possess acceptable employment and background screenings.
- DSPaths credential preferred
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from CRSI on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.