Portrait Photographer Paid Training Job Lifetouch National School Studios Bensalemby admin on more than 30 days
Lifetouch National School Studios Jobs 2020Description :
Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch captures high school seniors at their best. Through our school partnerships and our photo studios, we create beautiful, enduring senior portraits that honor each student's' achievements.
As part of the Shutterfly family of brands, we're all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life's joy.
Our Senior Portrait Photographers enjoy…
- Photographing in an active and upbeat environment with kids and teens
- Traveling to area schools from the comfort of their own vehicle
- Paid photography training to improve skills and experience
- A work environment that prioritizes health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee
- Competitive hourly wage and paid drive time
The skills you'll bring…
- Energy and passion for capturing life's joy in the images of students
- Open availability to work a varied schedule, including early mornings, extended days as necessary and some overnight travel.
- Reliable, insured vehicle and valid U.S. driver's license
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment - up to 40 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work indendently
We are seeking warm and friendly Prestige Photographers. If you're interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy working with teens and love a fast-paced environment, we want to work with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.65 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
We prioritize health and safety to include personal protective supplies provided to each employee.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.