Sales Team Member - Fort Worth TX Job BT Furnishingsby admin on November 23, 2020
BT Furnishings Jobs 2020Description :
- Are you a take-charge, fast-paced, get-it-done person?
- Are you great with helping people and spreading optimism?
- Are you restless and impatient?
- Do you like things to be done the right way?
If so, as a Sales Team Member at BT Furnishings, you will be on the front lines in our retail showroom helping customers find the right merchandise for their need. You will provide helpful, accurate information and make the buying process easy and fun for customers. This is a base + spiffs sales position with uncapped earning potential where we provide training and support. Retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Specifically, in your role as Sales Team Member you will:
- Read the needs of the customer and adapt your style to them
- Provide courteous and professional customer service in selecting and purchasing merchandise
- Provide information on merchandise, store policy, and address other customer questions and concerns.
- Itemize, total, and collect payment on purchases using registers and following company procedures
- Ensure merchandise is available for customers and assist in scheduling pick up/delivery times
- Assist with maintaining the visual appearance of displays in the store
Sales Associate Requirements:
- High school education or pursuing
- Previous work or sales experience preferred
- Up to 29 hours for part time or 30 to 40 hours for full time
- Furniture and décor visual display knowledge
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and fast-paced
- Responsible and trustworthy character
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual preferred
If you’re looking for an opportunity to leverage your ability with people and details to earn pay in a family-driven environment, apply for the Sales Associate position with BT Furnishings. No need to apply if you are flaky or lazy!
About BT Furnishings:
BT Furnishings is a family owned and operated retailer dedicated to helping people love where they live by providing the easiest home furnishings buying experience.
Why work at BT?
Fun, friendly and lighthearted work environment.
Compensation: $14$17 hourly DOE
Benefits for Full Time Employees include Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and PTO
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.