LICENSED THERAPIST (LMFT/LCSW) Job Best Me Psychotherapy Inc Culver Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Best Me Psychotherapy, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
LICENSED THERAPISTS NEEDED (LMFT/LCSW):
DUE TO COVID-19 ALL SESSIONS ARE DONE VIA TELEHEALTH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Therapists are able to come into the office and use the space to do their sessions or can work remotely. You must live in the LA Area so that when we return to in person sessions you are available to come into the office.
FULL TIME and PART TIME POSITIONS STILL AVAILABLE
Our Mission and Goals:
- We want to provide quality Psychotherapy, Medication Management, and Assessment Services by providing empirically supported, ethical, and compassionate care to our patients
Why join Best Me Psychotherapy?
- Best Me Psychotherapy is an innovative established and growing outpatient group psychotherapy practice seeking highly-skilled professionals who want to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience all the benefits of a full service outpatient practice with minimal administrative headaches. We take care of your non-clinical business needs so you can focus on your practice.
- Our location, located in Culver City/Playa Vista, offers brand new office spaces designed especially for mental health professionals in a well populated and desirable area.
- Be a part of a professional group of like-minded colleagues who share an interest in supporting each other. Have most of your practice start-up costs and overhead paid for. Autonomy over your schedule, treatment approaches, and final decisions regarding cases you accept. Choose how much or how little you work. You have autonomy to choose your fee for private pay sessions.
- Choose to provide Individual, Couples, Family, Group Psychotherapy and/or Assessments for Children, Adolescents, and Adults. Choose to specialize in certain issues.
- Best Me takes care of your credentialing applications to insurance companies for increased referrals.
- Best Me utilizes the most current technology for Practice Management, Patient Scheduling, Patient Records, Claims and Billing.
Both Full and Part Time positions available.
Weekday, Evening, and Weekend hours available.
- Direct Patient Care: Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management
- Develop Treatment Plans
- Prepare Intake and Session Notes in electronic records program within 24 hours of service provided.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Currently Licensed to work in California
- Prior experience providing Psychotherapy in an Outpatient Office
- Knowledge of and skills needed for Individual, Couples, Family, and/or Group Psychotherapy
- Knowledge of ethical and professional standards
- Ability and willingness to function as active and cooperative member of a professional team
- A positive approach to therapy
- High Quality Written and Verbal Skills
- Proficient with Technology and willingness to learn systems used
- Self-awareness, sensitivity, and empathy
- A broad-minded, nonjudgmental attitude and a respect for others
- A genuine interest in the emotional issues of others
- Strong boundaries to maintain confidentiality and behave in a professionally appropriate manner in and out of sessions
- A belief in a Patient's ability to change and grow. An energetic and positive approach
- An ability to establish rapport with Patients
- Willingness to explore difficult issues with Patients
- Ability to apply evidence based treatments
Interested Clinicians should apply by submitting a Cover Letter and Resume
Applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered
** Clinicians with their own Private Practice currently are not an appropriate fit for these positions. If you have had your own Private Practice in the past, you should address in the cover letter why you are now wanting to join a Group Practice.
We will only contact candidates of interest.
Required education: Masters
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Master's (Required)
- LMFT or LCSW (Required)
- Are you currently or have plans to work in another Private Practice?
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.