Cook/Dietary Aide Job The Citadel of Kankakeeby admin on more than 30 days
The Citadel of Kankakee Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Essential Job Functions for Cook/ Dietary Aide:
- Must have experience with the operation of an industrial dishwasher and the sanitation process of the kitchen, ability to read/write and speak English.
- Must be able to read/understand resident tray card.
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweep and mop floors as directed.
- Carry soiled utensils, etc., to wash area.
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas.
- Wash and clean utensils as directed.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of twelve (12) feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Carry out garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
- Assist cook in preparing meals.
- Obtain food supplies for next meal.
Cooking and serving experience preferred
For further information, please refer official source from The Citadel of Kankakee Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with The Citadel of Kankakee, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.