Call Center Representative Job Ethos Veterinary Health Lawrenceby admin on more than 30 days
Ethos Veterinary Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is looking to hire full time Call Center Representative to join our team to provide unsurpassed veterinary health care for our patients and their human companions. The Bulger Service Center is a gateway to our hospital, and you will be at the front line delivering superior care to our clients and referring veterinarians.
We have immediate full-time opening for a highly-motivated, Call Center Representative for our Lawrence, Ma location. We are conveniently located just off 495 and 114.
Summary: The Call Center Representative is tasked with delivering superior care for our clients and referring veterinarians while developing relationships with the hospital teams. In joining this team you will be part of Bulger’s mission to provide unsurpassed veterinary health care to patients.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Provides superior service to clients and referring veterinarians through inbound and outbound calls
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the hospitals and ensures all client and referring veterinarians’ needs are met in a professional and empathetic manner
- Acts as frontline for all emergency calls exercising a calm and compassionate demeanor
- Books client appointments with accuracy and efficiency
- Accurately interprets Ethos protocols to provide solutions to resolve all client and referring veterinarians’ inquiries
- Processes emails, transfers medical records and other administrative tasks
Call Center Representative Education, License and Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 or more years of customer service
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook sufficient to perform all routine tasks including email, document preparation and worksheet preparation.
- Schedule Flexibility
Call Center Representative Skills and Experience:
- A team player with proven experience to deliver outstanding service within a high-volume environment (up to 50 calls per shift)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with emotionally charged client scenarios, sometimes in critical patient situations
- A solid track record of exceeding productivity and quality goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Background in hospitality or experience with dispatch work is a plus
About Bulger Veterinary Hospital: Bulger is a full-service hospital that offers comprehensive care that includes General Practice, 24-hour Emergency Services, and Specialty Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
Mission: Our mission is to advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine, education, business and promotion of the human-animal bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent people who love to serve and help and are among the best in their field.
Benefits of Working at Bulger Veterinary Hospital: Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
For further information, please refer official source from Ethos Veterinary Health Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Ethos Veterinary Health, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.