Digital Strategist Job Kaiser Permanente Pleasantonby admin on more than 30 days
Kaiser Permanente Jobs 2020Description :
- Strategic Project Consultants provide strategic marketing direction for cross-functional initiatives impacting KP's current and/or prospective customers and members. Strategic Project Consultants are responsible for the following: synthesize data and marketplace information to determine the appropriate marketing strategy and experience for each initiative; position the project and communicate the approach via a marketing plan; identify required marketing resources; ensure the seamless integration and execution of marketing deliverables across all marketing channels (i.e. web, collateral, RFPs).
- Drives 2-3 major marketing projects concurrently.
- Evaluates and analyzes data to inform the strategic marketing direction for each initiative.
- Develops and communicates the marketing strategy (writes the marketing plan, documents the customer/member experience, presents the strategy to stakeholders).
- Assembles the marketing sub-team and drives the execution of the strategic direction, determining the best use of marketing resources to launch a project.
- Serves as a subject matter/technical expert to Consultant.
Represents project work to the Marketing Director and other Marketing leadership.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum six (6) years of related experience. Education
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience, OR master's dgree and four (4) years of related experience.
- Health care industry preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Pleasanton,Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building A 4460 Hacienda Dr.
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : Varies
WorkingHoursEnd : Varies
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Sales and Marketing
Department : Strategy & Experience Design
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.