Dining Services Manager Job Greenbriar at the Altamont Birminghamby admin on July 1, 2020
Greenbriar at the Altamont Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Summary of Duties:
Assist in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the Community’s Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing dietary programs and activities.
- Ensure that Dining Services personnel follow care plan and provide daily dietary services.
- Plan and direct menu preparation and provide resident-specific nutritional approaches.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received from nursing services or the dietitian.
- Provide substitute foods of similar nutritive value for residents who refuse foods served.
- Obtain food and beverage preferences upon admission, quarterly and as needed or requested.
- Visit residents routinely to evaluate the quality of meals served.
- Order and purchase food, equipment, and supplies as necessary within company guidelines.
- Maintain adequate and cost-effective inventory.
- Maintain current written records and department expenditures (spend down sheets) and keep expenses within budgeted standards.
- Interview and select dietary personnel.
- Schedule employees’ work hours and work assignments and monitor absenteeism/job performance of employees.
- Make daily rounds to assure that dietary personnel are performing required duties and to assure that appropriate dietary procedures are being rendered to meet the needs of the facility.
- Conduct departmental employee performance evaluations.
- Counsel/discipline dietary personnel as necessary, and forward all documentation to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services and Human Resources.
- Perform managerial duties such as completing forms, reports, evaluations, etc., as necessary.
- Follow company guidelines for quality and quantity of food standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed including any special projects.
High school diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of one (1) year foodservice supervisory experience in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or medical facility is required. Must complete the Serve Safe Program.
Physical Requirements for Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to move about consistently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to push, pull, or move a minimum of 100 pounds utilizing proper body mechanics and assistance
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must be able to walk/stand 75% of the day.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Greenbriar at the Altamont website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Dining Services Manager Birmingham July 2020 Greenbriar at the Altamont above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Birmingham below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.