Treatment Nurse#5TH Job Fifth Avenue Healthcare and Rehab#5TH Romeby admin on more than 30 days
Fifth Avenue Healthcare and Rehab#5TH Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- The primary purpose of your job position is to provide primary skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians, the Director of Nursing Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders. You will also assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Identify, manage, and treat specific skin disorders and primary and secondary lesions, such as skin abrasions, foot problems such as corns and callouses, decubitus ulcers, bacterial, parasitic and viral skin infections, scaling papular diseases, and benign tumors.
- Provide assessment and diagnostic services to residents. Perform an assessment evaluation using techniques including observation, inspection, and palpation.
- Complete a quarterly physical dermatologic examination on of the resident and record the results with the assessment.
- Provide, within established protocols and under the supervision of the physician, treatment for uncomplicated dermatologic disorders as directed by the attending physician or Medical Director.
- Ensure that residents with decubitus ulcers receive appropriate prophylaxis and treatment, such as daily inspection, turning and activity, a well-planned diet, and maintaining a clean, dry bed.
- Give direct physical and psychological nursing care in emergencies, as well as in the presence of illness or disability in order to maintain life, provide comfort, reduce stress, and enhance the resident’s ability to cope.
- Assist in the admission or discharge of residents.
- Work with other health agencies and family members in the physical and emotional transitions of admission, care, and discharge of residents as necessary.
- Assist in resident rehabilitation activities. Where required, perform range of motion, assist in ambulation, provide emotional support. Monitor the results of physical therapy activities.
- Provide information to resident and family members of prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the general health and psychosocial status of the resident.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Signing bonus
We are following all guidelines related to Covid. We strive to keep our staff and residents safe on a daily basis.
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Waiting period may apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.