Housekeeper Part Time-101020 Job Extended Stay America Auburn Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
Extended Stay America Jobs 2021Description :
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use. * Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management. * Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or manager on duty. * Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical. * Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures. OTHER DUTIES * Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas. * Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- Other duties as requested by the management team. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES * Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines and the ability to engage in effective communication with the manager and staff. * Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards and expectations. * Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items in guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work. * The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel). * The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electical shock. * The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS * No prior experience or training necessary. ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Extended Stay America system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.