Full Stack Developer / IT Assistant For Start Up Job Piroshky Baking Company LLC Seattleby admin on more than 30 days
Piroshky Baking Company, LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Catch22 is a Start up that is looking for talented individuals that are willing to invest and grow with a company and passionate about helping small businesses! We are creating solutions for small businesses to be competitive and creative in this digital environment!
Outline of Essential Job Responsibilities /Functions to Include but not Limited to:
· Work to be performed on only company provided equipment and considered to be highly confidential
· Create, adjust and update company managed wesbites
· Create, adjust and update various scripts
· Create , adjust and update various static website templates
· Research, test, implement and improve new plugins.
· Troubleshooting for any issues found on company managed websites .
· Update and create system documentation in Github as needed.
· Code writing for company managed websites.
· Assist in UI development as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Keep Company information Confidential
· Skills preferable: PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft Excel, VS Code,
· System preferences: MacOS is preferable- company will provide you with a machine .
- Assist in Minor training
- Work with team outside of US
Other Functions and Responsiblities:
o Display an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy.
o Work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
o Work well remotely with your team
o Show reliability
o Represent the company with friendly customer service.
o Attend team meetings
- US Citizen or Person authorized to work in the US per E-verify guidelines
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively, open to change and new ideas
- Ability to take action, even under circumstances when explicit or consistent direction is unavailable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Willingness to learn and adapt as business needs do as well.
Working Environment, Physical Demands:
- Report to work on time
- Have good internet access
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- azure: 1 year (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.