Options Coordinator-WA Job D R Horton Inc Kirklandby admin on more than 30 days
D.R. Horton Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Options Coordinator for their Operations Department. The right candidate will support the Options Manager with all duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Per Division direction, maintain and create option pricing for new and existing projects
- Post Options Daily
- Reconcile Monthly Option Gross Profit reports
- Balance Design Center Escrow Demands
- Create Option Masters in JD Edwards for new projects
- Ensure model discounts are set up properly in JD Edwards for options
- Process vendor changes for options
- Process price changes for options
- Process purchase orders and change orders for options
- Research invoice or purchase order issues as needed
- Review BC Audit Template reports for new Option Masters for new communities
- Create AWA contracts for Option only vendors
- Verify retail pricing and margins are correct in JD Edwards
- Revise/update descriptions/features information in JD Edwards for options
- Understand and utilize Builder 1440 program as needed
- Run all JD Edwards Option reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Job: Purchasing Primary Location: Washington-Kirkland Organization: Home Builder Schedule: Full-time
Job Posting: Aug 14, 2020, 12:00:00 AM
For further information, please refer official source from D.R. Horton Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.