Process Operator Job KimberlyClark Maumelleby admin on November 11, 2020
KimberlyClark Jobs 2020Description :
Process Operator – MC3 (MC0-MC3 Operations)
Colleague is part of a high-performance team and is accountable to perform the required tasks assigned to this position. This position requires working a 12-hour straight day and/or night shift, and normally require daily rotation of all positions. The position requires the Colleague to stand at some workstations and perform repetitive lifting and manipulative tasks. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds. The team includes the department Team Leader and several other colleagues. Colleague has the ability to operate and supply raw materials to each machine on the asset line. Maintains proper sanitary conditions and housekeeping standards. Assists team in planned maintenance task by safely applying the use of hand tools and working to increase the effectiveness of the planned maintenance down. Understand business principles and apply basic team skills through working in a team environment.
Support KC Vision: To Lead the World in Creating the Essentials for a better Life
Safely produce the highest quality product for the best cost while developing advanced technical skills above and beyond mastering standard operational tasks.
- Accountable for safety, quality, environmental, and productivity objectives
- Mastery of all standard running tasks for the entire asset
- Certified in technical skills required for routine equipment maintenance and returning equipment to standard
- Positively contribute to team Culture of Accountability
Core Job Responsibilities:
Reports to department Team Leader and receives work direction from the Process Leader and Shift Team Leader. The team consists of the department team leader and several other colleagues. Incumbent demonstrates a dedication to safety and elimination of all injuries.
- Accountable to perform all tasks required for the position individually
- Accountable for routine maintenance and troubleshooting tasks and leading grade changes
- Work within a high-performance team: Providing individual team member feedback, communicating team performance to goals, and identification and resolution of team conflict
- Accountable for total productive maintenance support including equipment reliability, planned downs, and lubrication tasks
- Accountable for continued individual development of skills including opportunities for special assignments, maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, and advanced technical tasks
- Responsible for following all facility guidelines and standards including, but not limited to:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Respectful Workplace
- Attendance and Performance
- Apply advanced team skills including performance tracking and team communication
- Demonstrate self-initiative and a good work ethic
- Contribute to the improvement of team culture and effectiveness
- Ownership for all safety, sanitization, and housekeeping activities
- Operate and supply raw materials to machine
- Maintains proper personal hygiene
- Assists in preventive maintenance using hand tools
- Use LEAN principles in a team environment
- Support 5S initiatives
Required Job Functions:
- Ability to maintain a work schedule of 12-hour fixed shifts (day and/or night), including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Role model all Safety Requirements including Electrical Safe Working Practices, Hazard Recognition, and PPE.
- Capable of standing at workstations
- Push / Pull of rolls or carts of materials
- Reaching from 30” to 80”
- Adhere to all Quality Requirements including strict Gowning and Hygiene requirements.
- Must be able to wear the required PPE while performing tasks
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds twice each hour.
- Ascend and descend stairs, ladders and ramps.
- Perform bending, twisting, stooping and crouching movements.
- The position requires the Colleague to stand at workstations and perform repetitive lifting and manipulative tasks.
- Use of computer data entry system
- Ability to troubleshoot machine
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills, including skill in Microsoft Office as well as skill using both web-based and software-based programs
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Position requires regular physical effort including pushing, pulling, lifting bending, and climbing steps as required.
- Position requires a secondary “Champion Role” participating and leading either Safety, Quality, or Training for your home asset/Shift Group
- Upon completion/certification of training, the expectation is the colleague will be able and expected to train others as needed
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Legal right to work in the United States
- 1 year of work experience
- Previous or current experience in a fast-paced, team-based work environment (manufacturing and/or industrial)
- Demonstrated mechanical ability, including troubleshooting, problem identification, and resolution.
- Demonstrated performance in safety, quality, and attendance with previous employments
- 3 years of work experience
and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion peoplenearly a quarter of the world's populationtrust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at .
For to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to , you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role. Primary Location USA-AR-Maumelle Additional Locations Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to KimberlyClark e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.