Accounts Receivable Clerk Job The IMA Group Tarrytownby admin on more than 30 days
The IMA Group Recruitment 2021Description :
is looking for a full time, experienced Accounts Receivable RepresentativeCollections Specialist to join the IMA team in Tarrytown, NY.
The Accounts Receivable RepresentativeCollections Specialist will play a key role on our growing team by supporting our daily accounting responsibilities. Responsibilities include ensuring timely collections, accurate payment posting, communicating with our clients about their accounts and working with other internal teams when needed.
- Monitor AR reports and ensure timely collections of all invoices
- Ensuring accurate and timely posting of all payments to the accounting system
- Ensure that all accounts are reconciled and kept accurate
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Review, improve and enhance collection, posting and reporting procedures and identify operational improvement opportunities
- Provides excellent customer service when interacting with customers
- Business partnering with other functions
- Assist in the month-end close process
- Other duties as needed
Preferred: Bachelor's degree
3+ years of progressive experience in an Accounts Receivable role
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The IMA Group e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.