MFLC F amp BO Manager Job Leidos Restonby admin on more than 30 days
Leidos Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
Our staff provide Non-medical counseling (NMC) services and additional outreach services through a single DoD maintained and operated MFLC program. The standard MFLC counseling approach is psycho-educational in nature, tailored to unique military environments, and helps participants learn to anticipate and resolve unique challenges associated with military life. These services aid in the prevention or reduction of the effects of stressors that may detract from military and family readiness.
Military & Veterans Health group is seeking a F&BO Manager/Principal PFA to support the MFLC program.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manage all financial aspects of the MFLC program and MFLC finance team
- Responsible for the overall reporting of MFLC program finances to include financial service level agreements (SLA) labor forecast, progress against internal financial performance metrics
- Perform oversight from a financial perspective of proposal pricing including risk assessment and cash flow analysis
- Financial lead for the MFLC program providing financial strategic oversight for business area
- Leading monthly financial reviews (Awards, Net Bookings, Revenue, Fee, Cash)
- Leading Annual Operating Plan for business area and supporting the process through final presentations to senior management
- Leading Estimate at complete process and presenting results
- Leading Ad-Hoc special requests from the program and finance management teams
- Interfaces directly with customer; participates in customer meetings
- Creates Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
- Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Backlog analysis
- Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
- Procurement pc monitoring
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years’ of experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
- Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
- Ability to handle high volume of data (800+ employees, nine (9) subcontractors financial information, and high volume of travel and ODCs) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
- Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
Fusion and OBI KnowledgeExternal Referral Bonus: Eligible Potential for Telework: Yes Clearance Level Required: None Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Manager Job Family: Operations Finance
is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www..com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a .com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Leidos on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.