Microbiology Lab Analyst I Job SCA Pharma Little Rockby admin on more than 30 days
SCA Pharma Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Microbiology Laboratory Analyst I has the primary responsibility of collecting and processing environmental and personnel monitoring samples in a timely manner and performing microbiological testing in accordance with SOPs and cGMP regulations in the Microbiology Laboratory at . In addition to sampling procedures, this position will perform aseptic assistance duties, perform endotoxin testing, and other duties as assigned to support operations of the Micro Lab. This position must work well with others to meet group goals and accomplish routine and time-sensitive laboratory duties. This position will report to the Microbiology Team Lead and act as support staff for testing and investigations pertaining to the Microbiology Laboratory. The individual occupying this position is expected to be capable of working with minimal supervision and communicate effectively with fellow employees as well as Compounding Operations and Quality Assurance departments.
The hours for this position are: 2pm11pm
- Perform Environmental Monitoring, Personnel Exit Monitoring sampling procedures inside cleanroom environment
- Perform growth promotion of microbiology media for acceptance testing and release, prior to use.
- Perform gowning qualification in triplicate with passing results.
- Perform Training Qualification (TQ) with passing results
- Perform endotoxin testing and aseptic assistance duties as needed
- Data entry of Environmental and Personnel data into the relevant databases
- Perform comprehensive data analysis, prepare statistical analysis of results and write technical reports
- Perform subculture of organisms for external ID
- Maintain logbooks related to inventory and equipment
- Maintain positive relationship and network effectively across departments
- Documentation of laboratory deviations, incidents and investigations
- Ensure cGMP and GDP compliance of all activities performed
- Ensure appropriate facility support and provide technical expertise
- Support investigations by gathering data and other relevant materials
- Performs other additional job-related duties, as required
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- MS Word and Excel experience is necessary
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills are required
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Preferred: Strong technical writing skills
- Preferred: previous experience with cGMP, GDP, USP
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities however there will be times you will be leading and/or directing fellow employees or a team concerning environmental and/or personnel monitoring implementation and/or correction.
- This position often works in all areas of our production/manufacturing areas, but mostly spent in the lab performing testing. Proper protective equipment will be worn at all times.
- Sitting, standing and walking often throughout all areas
- Reaching with hands/arms
- Minimum: Four-year college degree or equivalent Quality experience.
ceuticals is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.