Dental Treatment Coordinator Job Ivanhoe Riverdaleby admin on May 17, 2020
Ivanhoe Dental Recruitment 2020Description :
Established 60yr old PPO/FFS office in South Suburbs. We are growing and need to add a Dental Treatment Coordiantor member to our team! We utilize Eaglesoft Software and incorporate digital dentistry. We are looking for a candidate who has experience in sales in the dental field.
As a Treatment Coordinator you'll be at the forefront of practice operations, playing a key role in the day-to-day function helping patients get the treatment they need to improve their oral health. You'll be one of the first faces patients will see at the practice, and you'll work with patients directly to help them get the care they need and fully understand their situation and treatment options.
To be a great at this position, you'll need excellent organizational, communication, and collaborative skills. Furthermore, you'll be an important representative of the supported practice to patients – so strong communication and a penchant for customer services are essential. The Treatment Coordinator is one of the most important roles for helping the practice continue to grow. Thus, a bright, driven, and dedicated applicant is ideal for this position. We are looking for a candidate to grow with the practice as it continues to grow. There is so much potential to grow from this position to an executive role and we are looking for that particular candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from Ivanhoe Dental Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Ivanhoe Dental, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Dental Treatment Coordinator Riverdale July 2020 Ivanhoe Dental above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Riverdale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.