Vice President Strategic Partnerships Job Hilton Grand Vacations Orlandoby admin on July 2, 2020
Hilton Grand Vacations Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Craft new, economically viable sources of ongoing partnerships with external companies or organizations to drive timeshare leads and mutually beneficial customer experiences for our owner and lead base by identifying, acquiring and managing/retaining new partnerships for overall growth and profitability!
- Develop and execute on prospecting strategies designed to bring in desirable business partners for both Marketing and Sales and Club for owners.
- Lead partnership negotiations to desired outcomes.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with key partners, to include Hilton Worldwide, to ensure HGV is at the forefront.
- Regularly review existing partnerships to improve value as well as develop new ones. Work to deepen and grow existing relationships to improve the value of the relationship for HGV.
- Develop sales pitches and presentations, develop Request for Proposals (RFP) for HGV, respond to RFPs from partners, recommend revenue sharing and other partner compensation strategies.
- Optimize & scale partner enablement reach by launching, managing, growing and nurturing the relationships of existing partners, developing new channels and improving the channel partnership programs.
- Initiate and direct collaborative efforts of multiple teams including internal business units (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Club), external resources and other constituent groups as appropriate; includes establishing and maintaining regular communications with constituent groups as appropriate.
- Develop and provide ongoing oversight for a streamlined, accountable process for capturing and updating status of all partnership agreements, ensuring that like terms are consistent and that contracts are completed, enforced and renewed on a timely basis.
- Monitor results and profitability. Analyze and increase market penetration to improve partner relationships. Make changes and alter course as appropriate.
- Recommend new strategies and ways to leverage existing and new partners in order to grow the business.
- Develop, influence, negotiate and execute strategic partner programs for Global HGV initiatives.
- Guide special projects that support changing sales, marketing, and growth objectives.
- Develop and manage the budget for designated areas of responsibility.
Qualifications What are we looking for?
is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 10+ years of related experience
- 7+ years in leadership of B to B partnership development
- 5+ years of management experience
- Proven track record to generate new business by acquiring and retaining significant partnerships
- Ability to generate new prospects and business
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience working at senior management level
- Ability to develop and execute sound implementation strategy
- Strong understanding with Timeshare business and profitability drivers
- Familiarity with applicable category regulations and legal requirements (or similar)
- Understanding of the competitive environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, direct multiple projects and effectively manage project timelines
- Highly collaborative, strong influence and negotiation skills
- 15+ years of related experience
- 6+ years of management experience
- Experience in an executive level position
- Hospitality, real estate, or travel and leisure industry experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Hilton Grand Vacations e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.