Business Development Specialist International Job Kele Inc Bartlettby admin on April 9, 2020
Kele, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
At Kele, we believe in working hard, but we also value a work/life balance. Not only do our associates receive paid time off and company paid holidays, we also regularly provide opportunities for our associates to attend local events, such as concerts and professional sporting events, all at premier venues such as FedEx Forum and AutoZone Park!
We are currently seeking an International Business Development Specialist to work as part of a team with Sales Consultant to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to increase sales and profits with customers by selling Kele products, services and solutions, while delivering exceptional customer service to all assigned accounts. The Business Development Specialist focuses on increasing our share of wallet with our International customer segment.
Works as part of a team with Sales Consultant to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to increase sales and profits with customers by selling Kele products, services and solutions, while delivering exceptional customer service to all assigned accounts. The Business Development Specialist focuses on increasing our share of wallet with our International customer segment.
- Actively promotes Kele’s products and services utilizing ASLAN Sales principles and communicating Kele’s value propositions to customers;
- Provides exceptional personal customer service to all internal and external customers by supporting Kele’s 5 Keys to Customer Service;
- Directs, monitors, and consolidates Salesforce data to jointly develop account strategies and tactics with the team;
- Listens to and manages resolution of customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to the team for supporting the customer’s and Kele’s shared goals;
- Identifies, promotes and converts sales opportunities into product sales with Kele customers;
- Qualifies accounts to better understand our opportunity to increase share of wallet;
- Works with Marketing to create targeted marketing opportunities based on new account segmentation;
- Meets and maintains all minimum sales activity levels to include attainment of sales revenue/margin quotas & call activity; addresses all “inbound” team calls;
- Responsible for supporting and servicing inbound calls from team-affiliated customers while periodically handling rollover calls from other teams as call volumes dictate;
- Responsible for daily completion of cases assigned to the respective team queue;
- Prepares and presents all assigned team quotes/proposals, manages assigned sales pipeline and provides quote follow up; closes team sales, regardless of size;
- Reviews customer plans, specifications, and other documents for the purpose of quoting appropriate Kele products and generating orders;
- Works collaboratively with other team members as necessary to maximize sales opportunities;
- Supports the implementation of sales strategies to achieve all goals associated with assigned accounts by analyzing sales statistics and call data to achieve total spend opportunity in each account;
- Develops a thorough knowledge of products in the Kele catalog and other products our vendors offer; and
- Participates in training opportunities and self-study to increase product and industry knowledge and to improve personal performance.
Required Basic Qualifications
- Two to four years of undergraduate work, associate's degree or applicable certification;
- Minimum of two years of related work experience;
- Ability to understand cultural and international differences and establish effective communication with people for whom English is not a native language;
- Must have knowledge of the BAS industry to include the role of Kele’s customers, consultants, contractors, and end users as well as a basic knowledge of BAS applications and products and/or have complete knowledge of Kele’s catalog; and
- Must also be able to demonstrate a proficiency in customer service skills and proactive telephone selling skills, with the ability to interpret customer responses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Spanish (Required)
- How many years of experience do you have working with customers for whom English is not a native language?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Kele, Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Business Development Specialist International Bartlett July 2020 Kele, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bartlett below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.