Tech 1 Bakery Inventory Job ARYZTA Careers West Columbiaby admin on August 2, 2020
ARYZTA Careers Jobs 2020Description :
Tech 1, Bakery-InventoryCity & State: West Columbia, SC, US, 29172 29172 Job Category: Bakery Operations 29172
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Tech 1, Bakery - Inventory
- Inventory Supervisor
Key Accountabilities The Tech 1, Bakery-Inventory performs coordinated cycle counts and direct material handlers on proper storage location and systematic movement/transactions of daily of finished goods, dry warehouse raw materials and other packaging materials. Responsibilities
- Liaison between Warehouse operators on inventory related issues.
- Performs systematic movement of raw materials to production storage area
- Performs systematic movements of packaging materials to production storage area
- Systematically/physically returns raw materials to warehouse storage locations’
- Systematically/physically returns packaging materials to warehouse storage locations
- Systematically/physically returns WIP to freezer location
- Monitor and track all material movements to ensure inventory accuracies
- Perform daily physical inventory cycle counts in accordance with published schedule
- Conducts counts on materials and finished goods upon request
- Maintain housekeeping in dry warehouse
- Monitors proper delivery of materials based on picklist for current production run
- Monitors movements to guarantee FEFO is being followed
- Prepares and applies labels for product entering and exiting warehouse
- Operates lift truck in production area and warehouse
- Clears unique materials from PSA daily
- Clears PSA at end of production week
- Validates and documents common ingredients in production batching areas at end of run
- Works to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product and the processes used in their manufacture. Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Supervisor immediately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year SAP experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 1 year inventory/cycle counting experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year forklift experience a plus
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Team Work - Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Leadership - Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position. Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel software. Employee will be required to communicate in a professional manner on the telephone with customers
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. Work will be required in freezer. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed required to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is constantly exposed to extreme cold (non-weather and weather), and occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (weather) and extreme heat (weather). The employee is regularly exposed to rapid changes in temperature. The employee must be able to tolerate a work environment that contains flour dust. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to ARYZTA Careers e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Tech 1 Bakery Inventory West Columbia August 2020 ARYZTA Careers above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in West Columbia below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.