Field Service Technician Job Komatsu Elkoby admin on more than 30 days
Komatsu Jobs 2020Description :
is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our , P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
has been a proud member of the Newberry business community since 2001, manufacturing construction equipment that is used throughout North America.Job Overview
- Primary focus on a safe work environment and employing safe work practices on a consistent basis.
- Use of considerable judgement to plan and perform unusual and difficult work where only general methods are available, and the making of broad decisions involving considerable initiative and ingenuity.
- Responsibility to prevent damaged due to mistakes or carelessness to equipment or materials.
- Working in a diverse team environment.
- Any other duties as appropriate and required.
- Flexibility with travel based on needs and overall company objectives.
- Ability to work Underground
- Clean tools, clean equipment, paint and grease equipment as needed.
- Prevent loss which may result from negligent inspection or testing; from spoilage or wastage of raw or in process materials.
- Interpret blueprints; operate electrical power tools and pneumatic power tools as well as following a scope of work.
- Ability to set cribbing, hydraulic jacks and safety jack stands to lift electric shovels.
- Must possess advanced skill level with numerous welding applications and mechanical troubleshooting with diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to field machine with bore welding and bar set-up and cutting.
- Knowledge on how to align couples on motors, transfer cases and gearboxes.
- May be responsible for work and safety of one to two other people.
- Use of advanced trade mathematics
- Ability to interpret and understand complicated drawings, specifications, charts and tables
- Ability to use all varieties of precision measuring instruments.
- Equivalent to complete accredited apprenticeship in a recognized trade, craft or occupation; or equivalent to a 1 year technical college education, is a plus.
- Over 3 years up to and including 5 years in similar job experience.
- Flexible work schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Komatsu system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.