Associate Privacy Analyst Job BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanoogaby admin on October 1, 2020
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Recruitment 2020Description :
- Assist in administration of member rights pursuant to enterprise-wide policies and procedures
- Perform Privacy Office tasks, projects, and activities in furtherance of the Privacy Office and enterprise-wide privacy program, including maintaining and implementing enterprise policies and procedures, implementing education and training for employees and contractors, and supporting execution of business associate agreements
- Support response to potential unauthorized uses and disclosure of member information
- Assist in response of the Privacy Office to privacy-related issues and concerns received by the Privacy Office
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment
- 3 yearsExperience in the health industry or legal or compliance experience in a corporate environment required
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Strong abilities with documentation and project organization and attention to detail
Job Specific Requirements:
Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years of experience with health privacy-related laws and regulations.
Number of Openings Available:1
Company:BCBST , Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
T o further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
For more detail information, please refer official source from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.