Dietary Aide Job The Sylvia Ross Home at Manor Bangorby admin on more than 30 days
The Sylvia Ross Home at Ross Manor Job Vacancies 2020Description :
As part of a strong team, providing amazing service to our Residents is the primary responsibility of our DIETARY AIDES. Ensuring our Resident’s health and safety is maintained through our food and nutrition program. This is an important role and must be completed In accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as the facility’s established dietary policies and procedures. Reports to the Manager / Director of Food and Nutrition Services.
- Knowledgeable of dietary services practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary services functions in the long-term care and assisted living.
- Serve meals and snacks in a timely manner, providing a good dining experience for our Residents.
- Properly set up meal trays, food carts, and dining rooms.
- Deliver food carts and trays and remove them when the meal is finished.
- Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the Food and Nutrition Services department.
- Communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Make independent decisions when needed.
- Willingness to work with professional and non-professional staff.
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Dependable, regular attendance.
- Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
- Assist in daily cleaning duties. (i.e., sweeping, dishwashing, mopping).
- Follow company policies, including harassment and complaint procedures.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
- Education: High School Student, High School Graduate, or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience: No prior experience necessary, we are happy to train you!
- Attendance: Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being there for your team and Residents.
For further information, please refer official source from The Sylvia Ross Home at Ross Manor on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.