Client Care Specialist Job Phillip Ngo State Farm Agency Fountain Valleyby admin on November 1, 2020
Phillip Ngo State Farm Agency Jobs 2020Description :
Client Care Support Role:
The Client Care Support Role is a customer service and advisory role.
As a Client Care Support, your job is to help take care of existing clients with their insurance needs. This means BOTH what clients specifically request AND what clients need but don’t mention. Client Care Support will actively look for ways to improve client’s insurance plans by introducing clients toward appropriate insurance products, coverage or discounts.
You will need to have general insurance understanding (training provided), be able to process insurance admin tasks efficiently and be able to build rapport and meaningful relationships with clients.
Client Care Supports generally are training to become Client Care Specialists
Financial Opportunity for a Client Care Support:
A Client Care Support will make:
From $35,000 to $52,000/ year: Base (between $32,000$41,600 / year) + Commission ($3000$12,000 / year)
- Average commission:
o $25 / P&C application
o $50$100 / Bank, Life or Health application
o $10 / Successful Referral to Specialist
We also provide Health Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Gym / Fitness Benefits, Personal and Professional Development allowance and Paid Vacations.
Results and Outcomes We Expect of a Client Care Support:
- Complete client services and documentations per agency standards
- Generate a minimum of 3 Life insurance referrals to Client Care Specialists that result in completed sales.
- Generate a minimum of overall 20 cross sales opportunities, coverage upgrade or account improvement monthly
- Generate a minimum of 3 new client referrals monthly
- Must have insurance license in Property & Casualty and Life & Health
o You will need to pass at least 1 license before you start
o Licensing process takes about 2 weeks for each license
o We will reimburse for your licensing
- Believe in yourself
- Be honest
- Be a naturally persuasive person
- Like to help people
- Ready to make money based on results
- Enjoy what you are doing
Here’s How It Works:
1. Apply being following instructions in the intro video to new candidates
2. If your application passes, you will get an e-mail for the next steps
3. If selected, we will direct you to obtain your licensing (which will be reimbursed)
4. You start as a Trainee a train with our team for 90 days to be ready for your job
o During training, if you decide it’s not a good fit – that’s a GREAT time to stop. If you enjoy the work, it’s a GREAT idea to continue
Your Future and Growth Potential:
- Financial Growth: Your income is based on your performance. As you grow your personal and professional effectiveness, your income will grow significantly.
- Professional & Organizational Growth: A Client Care Supporter will be have opportunities to grow into Client Care Specialist, Financial Advisor or Client Care Team Leader
- Entrepreneurship Growth: High performing Client Care Specialists interested in owning his or her own business – especially your own State Farm agency –will be enrolled into Agent Aspirant program to be mentored and developed into a State Farm agency owner.
Other Opportunities we are hiring for:
If you are interested in joining our team but this position does not fit your skills, experience or interest, please review other opportunities we are also hiring for:
- Client Care Specialist: https://bit.ly/2Q3maTi
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Phillip Ngo State Farm Agency website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.