LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Job New Day Recovery West Monroeby admin on May 30, 2020
New Day Recovery Recruitment 2020Description :
We are looking for a LPN's for our 11pm-7am and 7p-7a shifts to provide addiction treatment to people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor and will be responsible for leading the other staff on this shift. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding. The shift's available are 11pm-7am and 7pm-7am.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including dietary intake and output and compose patient charts
- Administer prescribed medications.
- Collect routine samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- lpn: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
For further information, please refer official source from New Day Recovery Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with New Day Recovery, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.