Surveillance Officer Job Gila River Hotels amp Casinos Laveenby admin on more than 30 days
Gila River Hotels & Casinos Recruitment 2020Description :
This position is responsible for the providing surveillance of gaming employees, guests, facilities, grounds and property; ensure that enterprise facilities are safe from fire, theft, burglary, assault and other such cases that may threaten the safety and security of the casino property, employees and guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assists in overseeing the CCTV/CCVS system which provides appropriate surveillance security for casino/table games/cage/restaurant operations.
- Ensure all surveillance systems are working correctly and efficiently and that all areas throughout the casino have necessary video coverage.
- Utilizes computer and appropriate software programs to record daily entries.
- Reports any deviations from procedures from all departments audited to surveillance shift supervisor and thoroughly documents findings for further action.
- Through training, learns and understands the use of surveillance equipment, gaming methods and house rules.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: Up to $22.69/hourly
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in security/surveillance needs of a gaming establishment or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the core functions of this position required.
- Knowledge of slots, cage and vault, table games and floor operations preferred.
- Must have the ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guests, Interact positively to our guests, Listen actively to our guests, Appreciate our guests.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.