Cashiers Job Mr Clean Carwash Mariettaby admin on May 30, 2020
Mr. Clean Carwash Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Greet and provide best in class customer service to all guests that enter the
boutique/lobby while maintaining complete control of all register transactions.
Process all register transactions and functions, recommend, explain and assist guests
with the VIP Loyalty (The MCCW App),Educate, offer & sell Monthly Unlimited
Plans, recommend and show guests the Detail Scheduling function of the app and
website. Manage and maintain lobby, guest restroom orderliness and cleanliness,
office supplies. This is an hourly position with the ability for bonus based on wash
book/pre-paid sales. Bonus payout can be reduced or forfeited for poor performance
or attendance, poor mystery shop scores, missing mandatory location and
cashier/CSA meetings or leaving the company without giving 2 week written notice.
Reports To Location Operator, CW Manager, MOD
Major Tasks &
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent quality and customer service at all times(in person, phone)
- Greet and thank guests when processing their transactions.
- Greet and thank all guests entering and leaving the lobby if not with a guest.
- Follow all MCCW/CMC Operations and Cashier Process per CSA Job
- Follow Safety Standards per the operations and safety manuals at all times
- Follow all CMC-MCCW Cash Handling procedures (checklist, shift change,
- Balance the safe, till and RA before and after each shift.
- Operate POS register system to transact cash and credit sales/refunds.
- Clock employees in/ out for shifts and breaks as directed by manager on duty
- Balance till to company standards (within $3 per shift)
- Responsible for all cash, cash items during their shift (cash, credit card
- Enter Guest information into the Customer database and continually
- Interact with guests and recommend/offer/encourage guests to download the
- Make guest follow up phone calls on detail services.
- Answer the phone within 2 rings; answer guest questions/take message for
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
- Monitor guest bathroom cleanliness/supplies hourly; notify MOD as needed
- Receive and check in all deliveries using delivery sign in sheet; notify
- Count/check-in/verify /stock shelves on all lobby/boutique deliveries, rotate
- Dust, clean, straighten, replenish lobby/boutique items each shift
- Keep all food/beverage items/areas stocked, clean and ready to sell
- Maintain office supply inventory, prepare order for manager approval
CMC/MCCW Job Description CSA-Concierge
January 29,2019 Confidential and Proprietary Property of MCCW Franchising Co., LLC Page 2
- Occasionally assist in other carwash areas/departments to relieve congested
- Inform management of any issues that arise (guest/associate theft, employees
guest/customer service, etc.)
- Attend mandatory CSA, safety and other company meetings which may be
- Complete pre-shift checklist; clock out after last transaction and all end of
- If you are unable to report for your scheduled work shift, you must make
Any change in your scheduled work shift must be approved by your
Manager on Duty before you can be absent from work. If you are unable to
make arrangements to cover your shift, you are required to report to work as
scheduled, contact the Manager on Duty immediately and they will make
arrangements to cover your shift so you can leave.
- Perform any other CMC job task or duties assigned by Management
Minimum Qualifications • Ability to work flexible work schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Must pass pre-employment background check / drug screen
For further information, please refer official source from Mr. Clean Carwash Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Mr. Clean Carwash, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.