Warehouse Worker/Baler Job Goodwill Industries of SELA Orleansby admin on more than 30 days
Goodwill Industries of SELA Recruitment 2020Description :
To perform the daily operations of the warehouse; including but not limited to salvage, bailing, shoes, returns, etc. To maintain the warehouse in a safe and clean manner.
General Warehouse Duties:
1. To unload van trailers either manually or with a forklift, if certified.
2. To load all shoe and bale trailers.
3. To operate the forklift to lift baskets and bales and to dump trash cans.
4. To inspect all fire extinguishers in the main facility, as instructed.
5. To comply with company safety regulations by maintaining clear aisles.
6. To maintain safe and appropriate conditions in the warehouse. To keep the warehouse clean and hazard free.
7. To store all wire and metal safely until there is a full load of scrap metal.
1. To bale salvage following company procedure.
2. To clean and lubricate baler and forklift, as required.
3. To operate forklift, in a safe manner, to store bales and load and unload vans.
4. To assist in moving materials in the warehouse, as needed.
Shoes, Belts and Purses
1. To inspect and pair returned shoes, ensuring that they are matched properly. (No boots or high heels over 12 inches.)
2. To bale salvage shoes, belts and purses for distribution outside Goodwill.
3. To store baled salvage until sold.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
2. Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
3. Must be able to engage in prolonged standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching.
4. Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including days, nights and weekends.
5. Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 #=s frequently and 100 #=s occasionally.
6. Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
7. Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
Ability to operate baler and/or certified to operate a forklift.
Extreme physical exertion, exposure to temperature extremes, exposure to unfit donated goods and materials.
For further information, please refer official source from Goodwill Industries of SELA Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Goodwill Industries of SELA, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.