Payroll Assistant Job TDS Madisonby admin on more than 30 days
TDS Jobs 2020Description :
This position is a full-time role located out of our offices in Middleton, WI. Responsibilities:
- Provide basic administrative support to the Payroll team.
- Research and respond to internal and external information inquiries, such as verification of employment requests
- Provide primary support for employee payroll questions and requests through the Payroll mailbox, phone, and fax
- Respond to simple questions/requests and escalate more complex items to the appropriate department/person
- Compile and maintain basic Payroll information in support of internal processes, controls, and metrics
- Respond to inquiries regarding benefit time balances
- Sort and route mail to appropriate department and team members
- Prepare and organize payroll files to send to the Document Imaging team for scanning and storage
Support the Payroll team with basic auditing and reporting needs.
- Run general and/or recurring reports for Payroll
- Compile information to be used in support of basic internal and external audit requests
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products including Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn new technologies, processes and practices quickly.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Experience working independently and as a team player.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with confidential information.
provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services through our business units, U.S. Cellular®, Telecom®, OneNeck® IT Solutions and BendBroadband®.
We offer a strong compensation and total rewards package. To learn more about this position or #, please visit tdsinc.com.
For further information, please refer official source from TDS on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.