Produce Team Member Job Raley #039 s Supermarkets Fairfieldby admin on more than 30 days
Raley's Supermarkets Jobs 2020Description :
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.” Responsibilities: A Team Member is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service. A Team Member’s responsibilities include
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
- Assisting with stocking shelves, facing, cleaning and dusting as needed
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
- All other related duties as assigned
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period: Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
- No disciplinary action during the past 6 months
- Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR.
- You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.