Senior Creative Designer PetSafe Brand Job Radio Systems Corporation Knoxvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Radio Systems Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
DescriptionDo you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment? Do you enjoy the world of creative marketing and love pets? If you do, then RSC might be the perfect match for you! We are looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join our team to create conceptual graphic design work for the global PetSafe® Brand and the design of branded, customer facing assets across multiple channels. In this role, you will also craft design strategies with original concept work to tell the PetSafe® Brand story in a way that resonates with customers and supports the PetSafe® Brand positioning.
Headquarters is in Knoxville, TN. Where’s that you say? Let’s talk about what’s famous about Knoxville, TN. We have been called “The Marble City” and "Scruffy City", names we have embraced as our own. And, what do Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common? They were both born Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World’s Fair and we boast of 21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Click here for the Ale Trail . If you like to hike or camp, visit the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Take your pick on activities from hiking to biking, our Urban Wilderness has a lot to offer. Knox County has great public school systems, no state income tax and low property taxes and cost of living. If you like outdoor art, we have Music and Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie Nights on the Square during the summer months in lovely downtown Knoxville.
Our Company: What do you want to know about us? We are the world leader in pet products with PetSafe® Brand, SportDOG® Brand and Invisible Fence® Brand. PetSafe® Brand makes every product from leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a successful hunt, to accommodating the “Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady” with all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At , teammates take the privilege of serving pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.
What you will do on the Creative Services Team:
- Create conceptual designs including; multi-media marketing collateral, advertising campaigns, packaging design and instructional manuals for use in domestic and international markets
- Conceptual design contributions to include; arrangement of colors, artwork, photography type and other visual elements
- Document brand design standards in style guides and process guides to allow other designers to achieve the desired PetSafe® Brand look
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, mock-ups and/or illustrations
- Manage multiple design deliverables in relation to marketing and product development schedules
- Organize, maintain workflow, and prioritize to meet deadlines and budgets for all projects
- Pro-actively communicate with team members or key contacts to push for gated items, work to solve challenges or share at-risk tasks when necessary
- Assist Brand Design Manager in creating project production schedules
- Demonstration of leadership through researching current design trends and communicate these trends to key stakeholders
- Review and critique creative work for brand accuracy
- Understand the customers’ needs and expectations for our products and services using methods such as participation in customer intercepts, reviewing research and online reviews, store walk throughs and listening to customer calls in Customer Care Center
- Mentor and train current and new Creative Designers on departmental procedures, brand guidelines and software updates
- Contribute to a fun, collaborative team environment
- 2 or 4 year College Degree and 6 plus years of Creative and/or Production Design experience
- Must have an online portfolio
- Mac platform utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software including; InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Power Point, Excel. Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD is a plus
- Design experience with CPG companies (Consumer Packaged Goods) a plus
- Supplemental sketch or concept book a plus
- Strong communication skills, think in a creative customer-driven approach, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills are a must.
- Ability to take and provide direction in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional Desktop publishing, layout, design, and typographic skills
- The ability to thrive off a challenge and enjoy designing solutions
- Multilingual design work a plus
Benefits Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition, we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.