Sales Support Specialist For Mercedes Sprinter Line Job Burlington Motor Sports Incby admin on more than 30 days
Burlington Motor Sports Inc Careers 2020 - Burlington Motor Sports Inc offer an opportunity to apply Sales Support Specialist for Mercedes Sprinter Line that will be placed in Burlington.
Burlington Motor Sports Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, a boutique luxury dealer group celebrating it's 26th year of service, has a current opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to assist the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Sales Team in a very important multi-tasking role.
In addition to being a Boston Globe Top Workplace, we also a stellar benefits package (below), offer growth opportunities, and a positive work environment, where commitment, enthusiasm and performance are recognized and rewarded.
This is a full-time position at $21.00 per hour.
- File preparation for vehicle sales and dealer exchanges.
- Record keeping of vehicle sales and purchases
- Preparing various statistical reports on sales, stock, orders and management.
- Assistant the Sales Manager in organizing and planning dealer swaps, together with the sales manager.
- Other tasks as prescribed by management
- Prepare vehicles sold for delivery or pick-up
- Assist in delivering vehicles to client, ensuring that they understand their functional features, warranty and required documentation
- Introduce clients to the service department Sprinter team
- Arrange the first check-up appointment with the after-sales department.
- After delivery, follow up on accessories, documents or other special requests promised to customers, in order to ensure that all customer expectations are met.
Sales Related Tasks:
- Contact clients within 48 hours of the sale to ensure that they are satisfied, to resolve any possible problems and to ask for referrals.
- Follow-up with clients who did not make a purchase within 24 hours of their visit
- Seize business opportunities. Solicit and search for new clients on a regular basis, making maximum use of various prospecting tools.
- Takes part in social or business activities when needed.
- Must be comfortable driving a commercial van
- Previous automotive clerical/BDC or Product Specialist experience a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in call center environment
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and competitive edge
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Desire to grow in sales
What we can offer you!:
- Blue Cross medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, medical reimbursement plan, dependent care assistance plan, vision, critical care and accident insurance
- 401(k) after 90 days, with company Match including a Roth option
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days and we are closed for 7 holidays
- paid training
- awards and TRIPS (Key West is our favorite destination) for personal recognition + performance
- bonuses for performance, longevity, referrals and contests
- employee discounts
- BBQs, cookouts, parties and other fun perks
- NO Sundays!
- Smoke Free Campus!
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Sales Support Specialist for Mercedes Sprinter Line Burlington August 2020 Burlington Motor Sports Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Burlington below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.