Marketing Associate Director Customer Experience Job Nutranext Oaklandby admin on more than 30 days
Nutranext Jobs 2020Description :
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we’re all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth – growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
Do you have an expert understanding of customer experience methodologies and practices? Are you a leader with a strong background in Marketing, Insights or Innovation? Do you have excellent communication skills and are comfortable interacting with various levels of leadership and cross-functional teams? If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
The Marketing Associate Director (Customer Experience) drives a step-change evolution from a one-way, traditional marketing model focused on awareness to a two-way personalized model focused on context, experience, engagement and loyalty. This important role will lead Division and Brand leadership to identify and set priorities for CX work and oversee the execution of initiatives to bring the envisioned customer experience to life. You will have the opportunity to continuously create, refine, improve and enhance customer interactions to improve the business performance of our brands.
- Catalyze and lead the shift to leverage CX to improve the business performance of our brands.
- Work with the Division Leadership Team and Brand teams to identify and prioritize CX areas of focus across our brands.
- Coach and work with Brand and Insight teams to apply CX concepts and methodology, execute research, identify and prioritize opportunities, design and deliver CX improvements across customer touchpoints.
- Partner with cross-functional teams e.g., Agencies, Channel Teams, etc. to ensure improvements to the customers’ experience are driven across all touchpoints and functions.
- Partner with data strategy and personalization teams to advance data acquisition goals and personalization efforts leveraging CX.
- Establish CX metrics and KPIs including method(s) to monitor and measure value and performance of CX initiatives.
Embed CX approach and methods into our core and day-to-day processes.
- Partner with leadership across Marketing, Innovation and Sales to identify where and how CX should be embedded into or change our core processes (e.g., Marcomm planning, retailer shopping experience, eCommerce fulfillment).
- Lead the change management within the Division to embed CX into our way of working.
- Work with Agency partners (media, creative, loyalty, etc.) to ensure their processes and practices are aligned to drive our CX agenda.
Help build and evolve our CX practice across the Clorox Enterprise.
- Be a relentless advocate for the customer and how they experience our brands.
- Critical member of the CX Community of Practice (CX CoP). Share, build and adopt CX best practices, develop CX capabilities and recommend people, process, and knowledge improvements needed across Clorox Marketing.
- Help drive our CX knowledge and constantly improve our CX practice.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Years and Type of Experience: 8-10 years
- Relentless passion for the customer and world-class experiences
- Demonstrated experience working in or with Customer Experience roles for respected brands
- Working knowledge of journey mapping, personas, experience design and customer experience architecting.
- Strong familiarity with quantitative and qualitative CX research methods.
- Strategic and visionary thinker with strong program management experience to drive cross functional improvement programs.
- Working knowledge of digital and performance marketing best practices and enabling technologies (e.g., CRM, SEO, omni-channel, social, etc.)
- Experience establishing CX metrics and KPIs.
Skills and Abilities
- Tenacity and energy to lead change.
- Highly effective influence and change management skills; able to collaborate with a wide variety of people across marketing, R&D, Innovation, Design and technology.
- Highly effective communicator. Can communicate at the right level to the right audience, ranging from team members to senior business leaders.
- Ability to negotiate and build credibility with internal organizations and lead across functions toward a common goal.
- Strong planning and facilitation skills for working and brainstorming sessions with teams
- Working knowledge of experience design approach and principles
Education Level/Degree: (Please clarify if equivalent experience is acceptable with no degree)
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
More about Marketing
Marketing is a powerful growth engine for Clorox. We create winning ideas that drive consumer value and energize our brands and businesses around the world. Consumers are at the center of everything we do, and our brand teams translate passion for the consumer into business results. We use consumer insights to develop and implement marketing plans, create and evaluate business-building projects, and inspire new product development opportunities. Join our team to help us develop human-centered, technology-enabled, purpose-driven brands.
More About Clorox
At Clorox (NYSE: CLX), we build brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, have busy personal lives and are all able to make a positive impact – at Clorox, in our communities and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes and workplaces. Make your mark and help us drive growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of the most trusted and recognized consumer and professional brands, including:
Brita® water-filtration products
Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
Fresh Step® cat litter
Glad® bags, wraps and containers
Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces
Liquid Plumr® clog removers
RenewLife® digestive health products
Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, Neocell® and Stop Aging Now® dietary supplements
Clorox Healthcare® and CloroxPro™ Commercial Solutions®
More than 80% of our sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Marketing Associate Director Customer Experience Oakland August 2020 Nutranext above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Oakland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.