Archery Sales Associate Job Sportsman #039 s Warehouse Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Sportsman's Warehouse Jobs 2020Description :
Purpose of Position
Assist customers in the selection of product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the very best in customer service
- Knowledgeable of products carried and present to customers using company sales techniques
- Assist in maintaining overall department
- Approach each customer using the 5 non-negotiable Friedman Sales Training Steps
- Keep the department clean, faced and straight at all times
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management, which may at times include assisting in other departments
- Must have experience setting up and tuning bows
- Good verbal and written communication is required. The ability to work closely with customers and co-workers is also required.
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are recommended. Sales training provided by Sportsman’s Warehouse is required.
This position involves a variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Sportsman's Warehouse on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.