AM Package Handler Job OnTrac Joseby admin on more than 30 days
OnTrac Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Here at , we take pride in what we do and we have fun doing it!
Schedule MondaySaturday 3:00AM9:00AM
What you can expect as a Package Handler at :
Fun work environment, an opportunity for career advancement!
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Receive 50 cent pay increases every six months up to two years!
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted to lead or other operational roles!
- Teledoc – and easy way to speak to a doctor over the phone and receive medical advice and even prescriptions without having to go into the office!
- Paid sick leave and possible 401k contributions!
- Help us maintain our safety-first mantra as we deliver packages on time for less.
- Offload all inbound packages and sort according to destination zip codes.
- Inspect packages, ensure they are not damaged.
- Have fun with teammates working together to achieve the same goal.
- Apply today, speak to a Recruiter, tour the facility.
- Answer our behavioral-based questions around safety and teamwork and possibly get hired on the spot.
- Perform pre-employment testing which includes a background check.
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety-sensitive position.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from OnTrac on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.