Full Time Associate Manager - LS #902  Job Life Storage Victorby admin on more than 30 days
Life Storage Recruitment 2021Description :
Life Storage is a leading self-storage provider that manages more than 850 facilities in 29 states with over 1,900 employees.
We have an immediate opening for a Full Time Associate Store Manager at one of our locations in Victor, NY
You will be responsible for:
- Renting self-storage spaces & selling our store merchandise
- Providing great service to new and existing customers
- Keeping the property and office clean and tidy. You will be able to walk around the property performing lock checks and showing off our units to customers. This isn’t just a desk job.
- Scheduling personnel as required for office and maintenance coverage
- Accepting monthly payments and making bank deposits
- Ensuring the proper training of all personnel on-site
- Managing budgets associated with cost of operations and labor expense
- Performing other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the company
Just some benefits of working at Life Storage include:
- NO NIGHT HOURS! Our stores are open from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday, and for only four hours on Sunday. Family is a big part of Life, and our limited store hours give you the ability to spend more time with your family and friends!
- The ability to work face-to-face with customers and build excellent rapports while enhancing your customer service and sales skills and experience
- You will be able to walk around the property performing lock checks and showing off our units to customers. This isn’t a boring desk job.
- A competitive rate of pay plus an excellent bonus structure. The harder you work, the more bonus money you’ll earn!
- Health Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Investment opportunities through our 401(k) Plan which includes company matching
- Paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Medical disability, family, and military leave options
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP), storage and rental discounts, an employee wellness program, Voluntary Life Insurance options, and much more!
Life Storage Training Programs:
- Company new hire and ongoing training which incorporates both computer based training, shadowing, and role playing to help any different type of learner
- Emerging Leaders training program is for Store Managers or Lead Managers looking to gain the experience it takes to become an Area Manager
Other things to note:
- Our customers need us on weekends, so you have to work some weekends. But we are as flexible as possible with scheduling to help you achieve great work-life balance.
- Some of the physical requirements of the job include daily walks of the property, cleaning the units and the property, opening and closing the storage doors (up to 50 lbs), and similar activities. These are necessary to do this job.
If you’re looking for a great, growing company that can offer you a rewarding career, Life Storage might be right for you! Apply now!
*If you are a current Life Storage employee, please apply through the Life Storage InfoCenter via the Human Resources portal.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.25 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Victor, NY 14564 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Life Storage on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.