Director Of Retention amp Loyalty Marketing Job Christy Sports | / Sturtevants Lakewoodby admin on more than 30 days
Christy Sports | Christy Sports / Sturtevants Careers 2020 - Christy Sports | Christy Sports / Sturtevants offer a chance to fill Director of Retention & Loyalty Marketing that will be placed in Lakewood.
Christy SportsDescription :
Director of Retention & Loyalty Marketing, you will define, deliver and continually evolve the manner in which we retain our customers, across all of our retail brands, channels and categories. A deep understanding of user journeys, segmentation and personas is critical to success in this role. Previous experience launching and optimizing retail loyalty programs and deploying innovative CRM technologies (such as a CDPcustomer data platform) are critical to the companys effort to digitally transform our marketing and customer engagement, activation and reactivation objectives.
- Define, deploy and optimize retention marketing programs inclusive of an appropriate loyalty program to drive commercial success across the companys retail, eCommerce, rental and services lines of business.
- Own the companys investment in CDP (customer intelligence, segmentation and journey definition) technology. This will include planning and tracking efforts to expand the impact of this tool across business lines, campaigns and marketing programs.
- Direct the team in charge of designing, building and executing automated, triggered, lifecycle and ad-hoc campaigns across direct marketing user journeys (email, SMS, and other messaging delivery applications). You should have deep experience leveraging a test, measure and learn approach to performance.
- Collaborate with social and paid media team members regarding the use of data (LTV, segments, look-a-likes, cohorts) to optimize ROAS across their campaign efforts.
- Establish and report on success metrics (KPIs) that objectify results and provide transparency across the organization related to overall return on investment. Enable predictive customer behavior models that support long-term customer value optimization objectives for the customer acquisition team.
- Invest in and develop a team of retention marketing associates.
- Foster an innovative and progressive culture as an influential digital leader and advocate.
- Minimum of 3 years of revenue ownership for a consumer business with ownership of retention campaign execution in the areas of email marketing, CRM, loyalty, segmentation and/or personalization.
- Fluent in the language, technologies, use and integration of CRM, CDP, digital marketing and analytics tools and applications.
- Direct involvement in omni-channel and D2C revenue generation.
- Confidence with numbers, data analysis, testing methodologies and planning.
- While not a project manager, capable of delivering cross-functional, technology and process enabled changes.
- An eye for good digital experiences and journeys.
- Have a growth mindset and be a customer advocate.
- Understand the nature of a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and be comfortable with ambiguity during times of transition.
- Previous hands-on work with HTML, CSS, XML is very helpful.
- Appropriate degree, education and training preferred.
- Passion for snow.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. (Request help with heavy or awkward boxes/products). Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Founded in 1958 and headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, is one of the largest winter sports specialty retailers in the nation with more than 55 locations in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and Washington. We are a family of multiple specialty retail brands, all dedicated to delivering an outstanding guest experience in our stores, online, over the phone and through all of our rental and delivery services. We love what we do and where we live and want to share it.
Address: 11005 W 8th Ave Suite 102 Lakewood, CO80215
Property Description: 035E-StoreLakewood, CO
Property Number: 035
Christy Sports / Sturtevants e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.