Warehouse Associate Job Bird amp Bear Services Pittsburghby admin on more than 30 days
Bird & Bear Services Jobs 2020Description :
Phoenix Roofing & Bruin Roofing provide quality products and services to customers across the greater Pittsburgh area. We specialize in low-slope, commercial roofing and possess the resources to accommodate projects in a range of sizes and specifications, with a focus toward larger industrial and institutional projects. We are committed to superior roofing standards that exceed the expectations of our commercial customers. We use only premier, American-made roofing materials and have a strong presence in the Pittsburgh-area.
Phoenix Roofing & Bruin Roofing is seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our team! This role oversees and performs all aspects of warehousing including: loading, unloading, organizing and maintaining material and equipment.
- Manage day-to day activities involving inbound, inventory control, and outbound warehouse operations.
- Load and unload materials as they are received for shipped out to jobsites.
- Maintain organization of all warehouse materials and equipment. Ensure materials are stored properly.
- Monitor, research and implement solutions regarding issues related to damaged products, mis-shipped products, and missing products.
- Assist in uploading and downloading jobs.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for warehouse operations.
- Inspect equipment as it cycles through warehouse and perform any maintenance or repairs as needed.
- Analyze equipment needs and suggest investments for capital improvements.
- Ensure warehouse facility, both inside and outside of the facility, are clean and orderly.
- Manage labor needs to ensure operational needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have mechanical skills and ability to perform simple equipment repairs.
- Be physically able to perform the manual work of the position including loading and unloading trucks. Must enjoy working with your hands and working outdoors, sometimes under challenging working conditions.
- Applicants are required to pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test, and background screening, including Act 34, Act 114, and Act 151 clearances.
- Applicants will be subject to random drug/alcohol testing and reasonable suspicion testing, either by the general contractor or by the company.
- Ability to communicate and maintain good working relationships with peers, customers, and other contractors.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in warehouse operations preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Perform medium work – lifting up to 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting, bending, and crouching.
- Work outside in all weather conditions and temperatures (hot, cold, windy, snowy, or rainy weather).
- Ability to stand and/or walk 100% of the day.
- Ability to see, hear, talk, and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks requiring physical activity including but not limited to kneeling, sitting, standing, walking, crouching, climbing, stooping, reaching, pushing, lifting and pulling.
Powered by JazzHR
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.