Administrative Assistant Job Koniag Inc Crystal Cityby admin on July 10, 2020
Koniag, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Tuknik Government Services (TGS) is looking for an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide executive level support for Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) in Crystal City, VA. Candidates must have a current/active Top Secret security clearance, with active SCI.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Under the direction of the government, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to executive-level, management, and technical personnel. This will include primarily clerical functions as well as some activities supporting light research and analysis. The AA will be the administrative support for the JAIC executive leadership located at the Crystal City, VA office.
- Support research and analysis functions, compile specified research and data, interpret basic research data, review research publications for pertinent information, and provide inputs to research staff in a concise, logical, well-organized format for use in communications to clients
- Support the program management staff in the preparation of deliverables, internal reports, briefings, and drawings associated with the project being supported
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and reports, handling information requests, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, arranging and coordinating travel, scheduling meetings, facilities management, and monitoring physical security
- Provide comprehensive support services for daily operations in areas of normal administrative service functions to include action suspense tracking, workload prioritization, calendar maintenance, communications, correspondence and distribution services, reporting, procurement of administrative supplies, property administration, security management, as well as travel (requires familiarity with the use of the Defense Travel System) and transportation, directives, and training
- Responsible for managing the quality of correspondence provided to the Government Leadership’s review
- Must have a current/active Top Secret security clearance, with active SCI
- 3+ years of relevant experience to include 2 years office administration
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, a high level of integrity, critical thinking, and leadership courage
- Ability to use CATMS or similar action tracking software to manage, update, and track staff actions
- Ability to use the Defense Travel System
- Must be a self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance
- Able to rapidly understand and apply new concepts
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Advanced MS Word skills; proficient PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at [email protected] or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Administrative Assistant Crystal City August 2020 Koniag, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Crystal City below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.