Bicycle Mechanic (Rider Support Technician) Job velofix Bendby admin on June 3, 2020
velofix Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Are you friendly, thoughtful, and have an interest in cycling?
Do you have a nuanced opinion on whether to call it a hex key or an Allen key?
If you answered yes, you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
At velofix, the Rider Support Technician is so much more than a bike mechanic. We see this role as the face of our brand, someone who is constantly encouraging people to ride more, and the person making sure our company is presented at its best every day.
The daily task list of a Rider Support Technician can be very broad. You would be responsible for managing the Mobile Bike Shop, visiting riders at their home or work, servicing their bike, doing bike fits, making deliveries, attending and supporting events, and doing your best to answer every question our riders might have.
If this sounds like your jam, we can’t wait to meet you.
What we’re bringing to you:
- Top 10% Hourly Pay. We monitor industry standards in every market to make sure we’re paying in the top 10%.
- Keep all your gratuities. We’ve built a simple way for riders to offer gratuities and when they do, it’s all yours.
- Insurance options (health, dental, & vision)
- Monthly fitness allowance. We’re in full support of you doing more cycling-specific events: races, rides, triathlons, whatever tickles your fancy.
- Product discounts
- A robust training plan
- Flexible hours
- All tools are provided by velofix
- Free uniforms
- Internal support team that is super fast, friendly, and ready to help you solve any issue
What you’re bringing to us:
- A desire to talk with people about cycling
- Strong work ethic. We’re not looking for 90 hours a week, just a commitment to be fully engaged when you are at work
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated. We’re trusting you to do you. But at the same time, do the right thing.
- Effective at communicating ideas.
- Flexibility. The job will ask for a few late nights and weekends. We’ll do our best to give you a heads up.
- Experience doing this sort of thing. You’ve done it before. You want to do it again. And you want to do it for us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.25 to $17.50 /hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through velofix system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.