Termite WDO Inspector Job Take Care amp Pest Control Tracyby admin on May 16, 2020
Take Care Termite & Pest Control Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Termite WDO Inspector
Take Care Termite & Pest Control is a family owned, termite inspection and pest control company, serving residential and commercial customers in the Central Valley, Tri-Valley and surrounding areas. We have a solid 27 years in business with a reputation of providing quality, consistent, & dependable service to our customers.
If you pride yourself in providing excellent, professional and friendly service to the customers you serve and enjoy a positive work environment with a team that supports each other, we would like to talk to you about joining our team and participating in the growth of our company.
· Perform termite inspections on residential and commercial properties
· Generate reports that are accurate and thorough
· Create repair and treatment proposals with accurate estimates of job scope and cost
· Be the face of the company when interacting with customers and real estate agents
· Coordinate efficiently and effectively with the Termite Inspection and Repair Scheduler
· Build positive and build high-quality relationships with customers
· Active Branch 3 license, with minimum of 3 years experience as a licensed inspector
· High School or equivalent (required)
· Knowledge and experience with construction materials, techniques and elements
· Positive attitude and team player
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Comfortable working in confined spaces, on ladders and 2nd story homes/buildings
· Able to work wearing a respirator
· Active Driver’s License & Clean DMV
· Able to pass Drug and Background Check
· Reliable and dependable to show up for scheduled work.
· Depends on experience
· Health Care
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time-Off (PTO)
· A Fun and Positive Working Environment
If you would like to join our team, please send us the following items:
· SPCB License Number
Job Type: Full-time
- Termite/WDO Inspections: 1 year (Required)
- Tracy, CA 95304 (Required)
- SPCB Branch 3 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Termite WDO Inspector Tracy August 2020 Take Care Termite & Pest Control above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tracy below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.