Shift Manager Job Arby #039 s | Carisch Inc Cape Coralby admin on more than 30 days
Carisch Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Carisch, Inc. is the third largest Arbys franchisee. We operate over 65 restaurants in seven (7) states and are growing fast. We are currently looking for self-motivated leaders to join our operations team to support our growth. Our company's core values are Dream Big, Work Hard, Play Fair, Get it Done, Make a Difference, and Have Fun! If you are looking for a company with growth opportunities, look no further!It starts with you.
You bring the enthusiasm, passion and desire to delight each team member. Our restaurant teams take pride in collaborating and achieving more together because they understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success, and you will lead that team. Every one of our team members takes pride in the product, service and experience that they provide. And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door, making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed. You then proceed to delight them by providing exceptional hospitality by treating them like a guest in your home. Attentive service is just the beginning. We are passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- A Shift Manager is responsible for running excellent shifts and assisting the General and Assistant Manager(s) in running an Arby's restaurant in order to ensure that guests receive an outstanding dining experience.
- A Shift Manager must be able to guide Team Members, ensure operating standards, and train and assist Team Members on all positions and tasks in the restaurant.
- A Shift Manager must be able to stand for up to eight (8) hours and lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- The position requires pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- A Shift Manager must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors.
- The Shift Manager must also be able to reconcile cash, complete manual and computer-based paperwork and forms, and monitor and maintain quality, service, cleanliness, and safety standards according to Carisch, Inc. and Arby's Standards including state and federal policies and guidelines.
We are looking for managers with prior restaurant experience and management experience, and the desire to move your career to the next level. A Shift Manager is an integral part of the management teams. Shift Managers will develop the management skills necessary to become an Assistant Manager. Shift Managers are also generally offered more flexibility with regard to schedule requirements.
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong, people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision-making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
- Flexible work schedule
- Aggressive compensation
- On-going performance evaluations
- Medical benefits (after applicable waiting period)
- Voluntary worksite benefits
- Employee meal discount
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with generous company match
- A Fun work environment
Valid Drivers License preferred but not required.
ServSafe certified preferred but not required.
Carisch, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Employer: Carisch, Inc.
Address: 47 Hancock Bridge Parkway W Cape Coral, FL33991
Property Description: 86Cape Coral
Property Number: 86
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.