Surgical Aide Job Revo Health LLC Edinaby admin on more than 30 days
Revo Health, LLC. Job Vacancies 2021Description :
The Surgical Aide is responsible for the delivery of optimum quality care to patients and providing assistance in all areas of the Surgery Center.
- Knowledgeable of the functions of the Surgery Center and completes duties within the assigned area. Floats readily between all areas as needed.
- Assists with picking supplies for surgical cases (based on surgeon preference cards), as needed.
- Assists with turnover of Operating Room (OR).
- Assists the RN in the safe transfer of the patient from the OR table, surgery cart or wheelchair to any other appropriate patient conveyance as needed.
- Assists with Anesthesia turnover by cleaning and restocking equipment and anesthesia carts as needed.
- Initiates and independently follows all cleaning checklists and restocking of all patient care and work areas. Assists in maintaining inventory levels throughout the center.
- Plans and utilizes resources efficiently to complete the daily schedule in a timely manner while providing safe and individualized patient care.
- Prioritizes and provides care based on the individualized plan of care, flexible with staffing needs and assigned duties of the surgery center.
- Provides care and supplies based on identified needs and in a timely, efficient and safe manner. Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of special needs for various age groups including child, adolescent, adult and geriatric when providing perioperative experience and for multispecialty procedures.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to maximize patient outcomes and ensure a smooth flow of the surgical experience.
- Applies principles of aseptic technique, standard and transmission precautions.
- Performs activities in a timely manner to not cause delays within the department. Seeks assistance with assignments as needed.
- Follows proper channels of communication and informs department managers of unit activity, patient condition, and personnel concerns.
- Accountable for reporting occurrences through the center’s established reporting process related to employee and/or patient/visitor events.
- Fosters the developmental and educational process of self, colleagues, orientees and students (includes functioning as a preceptor).
- Participates in acceptable continuing education, fostering career and skill development including meeting departmental continuing education requirements.
- Assists in managing controllable costs by the proper, non-wasteful use of Surgery Center resources.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Nursing Assistant Certification preferred.
- Current certification in basic CPR for Healthcare Professionals (BLS) or completed upon hire.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations – Revo Health’s Core Values:
- IntegrityDo the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- ServiceConsistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- QualityAct with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- InnovationIdentify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- TeamworkBe a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Surgery center setting
- Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative(i-Health) and its operating divisions.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Revo Health, LLC. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.