Nurse Practitioner Job Saban Community Clinic Angelesby admin on more than 30 days
Saban Community Clinic Jobs 2020Description :
The was founded on the principle that healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Our clinics provide Whole Person Care to everyone regardless of income or immigration status. This includes medical, behavioral health and dental care.
For over 50 years, we have been redefining community health through a systemic approach that creates a lasting impact on individual lives and creates healthier communities.
Providing comprehensive direct primary and urgent care to an ethnically and socially diverse patient population, mostly indigent, in accordance with protocols, policies and procedures; and ensuring quality of care and services.
Essential Functions :
- Provides primary care services to Clinic patients including:
- Conducting physical examinations
- Ordering and interpreting the results of laboratory, x-ray and other tests;
- Determining and implementing courses of treatment,
- Providing and monitoring the results of treatment; and adjusting as needed
- Provides health education and instruction in the areas of health/sickness, personal hygiene, nutrition, sexual behaviors, and medication usage as applicable.
- Proactively assists the patient and family through all facets of accessing care at the Clinic and elsewhere, serving as a resource to resolve patient and family concerns.
- Participates in the improving the quality of care including participation in peer review, setting clinical standards for medical support staff, and monitoring quality of medical services to patients.
- Meets and consults with other staff providers on an on-going, regular basis to discuss clinical concerns and opportunities for care improvement. Additionally, consults with physician on duty as necessary and refer patients to appropriate resources.
- Participates in team meetings and provides input on general operational issues to improve the quality of health care delivery including the Clinic’s Best Practices team to create and monitor protocols/guidelines for patient care and uniformity of forms.
- Participates in the development and implementation of new Clinic programs; may assume leadership for new health care initiatives and projects.
- Identifies training needs of staff and collaborates others to develop and implement appropriate training programs and opportunities to ensure a skilled and knowledgeable staff.
- Nurse Practitioner with Family Medicine or Pediatric training.
- A valid license to practice medicine as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of California, with no pending or previous disciplinary action from any state licensing entity`
- Current DEA license and BCLS certificate
- Competency in general adult ambulatory care, family planning, adolescent, and women’s health.
- Understanding of current medical, educational and psycho-social intervention procedures
- Ability to perform clinical duties within established guidelines in a organized, efficient manner
- Bi-lingual skills in written and spoken Spanish are preferred.
- Working knowledge of direct outpatient care and management methods and practices in a community clinic setting. Prior experience in a similar setting is preferred.
Perks and Benefits:
- Chiropractor/Acupuncture Care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Generous paid time off
Come join our dynamic team and make a lasting impact in our patients' lives!Qualifications
For further information, please refer official source from Saban Community Clinic Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Saban Community Clinic, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.