Sr Specialist I IRU Credit Card Collections Tampa Job JPMorgan Chase Bank N Aby admin on more than 30 days
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Recruitment 2020Description :
- Are able to collect on past due accounts
- Are very comfortable communicating with customers in a metrics-driven environment
- Are able to navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged with our customers
- Possess excellent negotiation and decision-making skills; in addition to strong communication skills
- Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with our customers
- Treat customers with respect and responds with empathy
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in difficult situations
- Demonstrate personal excellence including punctuality, integrity, and accountability
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Think critically and exercise independent judgement
If you bring that, we'll take care of the rest! When you join JPMorgan Chase & Co., we'll:
- Offer a competitive base salary and a wide range of benefits including paid time off, savings programs, health care, insurance plans, tuition assistance, and more
- Invest in you with industry leading training, coaching, and development
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Provide a work environment of high-energy people that are trained, coached, focused, and driven
- Provide paid classroom and on the job training including industry leading benefits that start on day 1
- Respect and value diversity, integrity, and teamwork
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must have 2+ years of collections experience.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Minimum of one year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face-to-face
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
- Auto and/or Credit Card Collections preferred
See how our specialists make a real difference for our customers:
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
This position requires that you attend the training as scheduled. The hours may not coincide with your regularly scheduled hours.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Sr Specialist I IRU Credit Card Collections Tampa Tampa July 2020 JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tampa below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.