GREETER/COUNTER DESK ATTENDANT Job Bowlero Corp Evansvilleby admin on October 7, 2020
Bowlero Corp Recruitment 2020Description :
Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Greeter/Counter Desk Associate with .
The entire in-center experience begins with our Greeters/Desk Attendants. They set the tone for everyone who enters our doors, giving us our first opportunity to our impress guests and providing them with the kind of “WOW” factor they’ve been looking forward to. It’s more than just smiling, waving, and saying hello; you’ll be actively assisting our guests, monitoring guest flow in and out of the center, and following up on guest inquiries in a timely and courteous manner.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our Greeter/Counter Desk Associates
give a warm welcome
- Be friendly and inviting to our guests in person and over the phone
MAnage the list
- If there’s a waitlist, you’ll take names, distribute pagers, and suggest/upsell other available activities (like games, billiards, food & drink) to keep our guests happy & busy.
be a lanemaker
- Track availability and assign lanes, assign shoes & other equipment (clean/spray shoes upon return), prepare for leagues, and get all the relevant info (shoe sizes, bowler names, ball preferences) needed to provide a seamless guest experience
work the register
- Ring sales at the counter and follow our cash control procedures
radio for backup
- Promptly notify our mechanics of any pinspotter/pinsetter malfunctions and log these issues
give a quick lesson
- Be available to assist our guests with some very basic bowling instruction (no, you don’t need to show them your trick shots, just the essentials)
get technical (sort of)
- Be able to operate our POS system, central panel, computers, and P/A system
who you areYour bowling skills might be so-so, but your guest service IQ is strong! You know how to read customers and provide them with what they need (sometimes before they know they need it). Anticipating these needs and responding to guest questions & requests as they arise are a vital component of your day-to-day.
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- HS Diploma or equivalent restaurant/hospitality experience
- Proven success in school/previous job experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Must meet the minimum age required by state law to serve alcohol
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Bowlero Corp on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.