ENVIR SERV WORKER I Job Mount Sinai Medical Center Florida Miami Beachby admin on October 6, 2020
Mount Sinai Medical Center Florida Jobs 2020Description :
ENVIR SERV WORKER I
As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring
Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking intracoastal waterway, Mount Sinai Medical Center is dedicated to providing exceptional health care to our diverse community enhanced through innovation, technology, teaching, and research.
Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit hospital with 672 beds, and a tight-knit community of more than 4,000 employees and 500 volunteers
We provide world-class care:
- The only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health
- A pioneer in innovative medical research in areas such as cardiology, cancer, memory disorders and pulmonary diseases
- The BEST cardiac surgery survival rate in Florida
- A new seven-story Surgical Tower with 154 all-private rooms and patient centered technology promotes an exceptional patient experience
- Strips waxes & maintains tile floors throughout the medical center.
- Cleans corners and baseboards when stripping floors.
- Ensures that janitor closets are kept cleaned and equipment is replaced in proper location.
- Demonstrates knowledge of correct use and appropriate dilution of chemicals. Responsible for economical use of supply as controlled through distribution.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hard surface floor care and carpet. Dust damp mopping and burnishing/buffing as evident on observation.
- Attends and participates in monthly department staff meetings staff development programs when scheduled. Is responsible for all information communicated at the meetings.
- Collects waste and soil linens from all areas of the hospital and handles biomedical waste as established by Infection Control Policy and Procedures.
- Accepts special cleaning assignments and completes promptly and thoroughly. As evident by adhere meeting hospital and departmental needs.
- Demonstrates efficient use of time as evident by completion of projects that are assigned. Reports free time to coordinator assists others as required as evident by adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Reports to Supervisor any and all malfunctions of the equipment or services problems.
- Cleans services corridors waiting rooms stairways and other assigned areas.
- Assists maintenance staff with the Installation of insulation to building walls ceilings and floors to provide sound and thermal barriers using various tools and materials (e.g. wire knives dust masks etc.).
- Assists maintenance staff with the installation of attachments and accessories throughout the medical center as needed
- Assist maintenance staff with minor electrical maintenance projects to include replacement or repair of fixtures wall switches and outlets incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes ballast sockets fuses minor appliances cords etc.
- Assist maintenance staff with minor plumbing maintenance projects to include replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets unclogging of drains trenching and laying new lines replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices etc.
- Performs minor painting carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush sprayer or roller to apply paints stains and varnishes hanging doors fitting locks and handles etc.) to provide operable and efficient facilities for Department personnel.
- Confers with Building Maintenance Technicians and supervisor to discuss work processes and problems the best techniques for various maintenance and repair needs and receive counselling and instructions.
- Must have floor care experience or industrial/hotel or health care facility. Previous maintenance work experience preferred.
- High School or GED preferred.
We believe in the physical and mental well-being of our employees and are committed to offering comprehensive benefits that fit their personal needs. Our robust employee benefits package includes:
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site childcare & Mater School grades K-3
- On-site housing for selected positions and more!
For further information, please refer official source from Mount Sinai Medical Center Florida Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Mount Sinai Medical Center Florida, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.