DOCK/WAREHOUSE - PM SHIFT Job Southeastern Freight Lines Inc Austellby admin on June 24, 2020
Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
We are currently looking for Freight Handlers to join our Southeastern Team. Our Freight Handlers are an integral part of our dock operations, helping our company produce over 99% on time service to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently loading and unloading freight onto and off of equipment, as well as assisting in the recouping of damaged freight. If you are looking for a long term career and want to join a best in class carrier where your talents are appreciated, then we would love for you to join our team!Responsibilities:
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Selects and uses proper freight handling equipment to load and unload freight. Such equipment may include forklifts with appropriate hardware, hand trucks, drum trucks, pallet jacks, rollers, and any other available equipment to move, load, arrange, rearrange and unload freight.
- Plans cube utilization and proper weight distribution when loading freight.
- Counts and inspects condition of freight, documenting any shortages or damage.
- Reviews freight bills for special instructions. Checks manifests for existing exceptions and checks the label and the destination code on manifests against freight bills.
- Performs work required in a timely manner and maintains adequate production in order to meet service schedules and customer commitments.
- Performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the Company and the industry.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass the requirements of a Company administered drug screen
- Ability to work various shifts and ability to work an entire shift which may end at different times
- Competitive pay
- Career Progression
- Job stability (We’ve never had a lay off)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex and Health Spending Accounts
- Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays
For more detail information, please refer official source from Southeastern Freight Lines, Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.